In fact, Tucker Carlson, Glenn Greenwald, A.C.L.U, and Internet grifters, now reporting and amplifying Intercept’s deception and cover up, were fully aware of Dr. Shiva’s findings.
Link to Dr.SHIVA’s Historic Lawsuit
– Draft – Updated on November 5, 2022
“It’s easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled.” – Mark Twain
The Intercept “DHS Leaks” is PLAGIARISM – Appropriation and Manipulation of Dr. SHIVA’s WORK – to INTENTIONALLY CONCEAL Intercept Boss Pierre Omidyar’s Guilt.
The Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure Discovered by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai in His 2020 Historic Lawsuit Over Two Years Ago
Diagram Low Res & High Res
Exhibit A – Censorship Infrastructure
Exhibit A – Hi-Res Censorship Infrastructure
The Intercept “DHS Leaks” is BLATANT PLAGIARISM of Dr. SHIVA Work (That Has Been Available on This Web Site for Over TWO YEARS) and its Aim is to INTENTIONALLY CONCEAL the Guilt of Intercept’s Founder and Funder Pierre Omidyar, Who is the SAME PERSON that Funded the Creation of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure Discovered by Dr. SHIVA in His Historic 2020 Federal Lawsuit Ayyadurai v. Twitter, et al and NOW a Portion of it is Being Released by the Intercept
The Intercept’s Pierre Omidyar is not only the funder and a founder of the Intercept, but ALSO, the SAME PERSON who funded the creation of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure discovered by Dr. SHIVA over two years ago based on his findings from his historic 2020 Federal Lawsuit. Those findings and source material were published on this website, and have been here for well over two years.
“DHS Leaks” is a Purposeful Dribble – a “Limited” Version of Dr. SHIVA’s Work – to Deceive People into Believing they Have Gotten the “Truth” When In Fact it is a Cover Up of to Conceal the Larger Truth Which is Far More Damaging
Any true Investigative Journalist reviewing the diagram and documents that have been on our site for over TWO YEARS will observe that it was Pierre Omidyar – the funder and founder of the Intercept itself – who also funded The Center for Internet Security to create and house the infrastructure (EISAC) to launder censorship from government to Big Tech. How convenient that Omidyar owns the Intercept – which is branded as some incredible rag committed to “aggressive and adversarial journalism” – so he may use it at will to cover up (through a “Limited Hangout”) his “conflicts of interest.”
The Intercept “DHS Leaks” is a Cover Up Known in Intelligence Circles as a “Limited Hangout” – Designed to Give the Public a “Limited” Version of Actual Events to Serve as a Pressure Valve Designed to Relieve Interest Without Damaging the Larger System
In this current situation, Omidyar’s proxies at the Intercept – Fang and Klippenstein – did a “Limited Hangout” to conceal Omidyar’s involvement in creating the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure that Dr.SHIVA discovered during his historic 2020 Federal Lawsuit – the details of which have been up on this website for over TWO YEARS. Fang and Klippenstein are employees of the Intercept – the same organization that Omidyar funded and founded.
In order to appreciate the insidious nature of the Intercept’s “DHS Leaks” news story’s deception, one must understand the concept of the “Limited Hangout.” It was only recently that Dr. SHIVA came to appreciate this terminology.
A few days ago, Dr. SHIVA was commenting to colleagues that there must be a word to describe the process when someone appropriates portions of original source work, but only releases a piece of it to manipulate lots of people to thinking the whole truth was shared, when in fact that sharing of a pale version of the original source was to conceal a critical element in the original source. He was very fortunate that someone he met fortuitously a few days ago said, “Oh, that’s known as a Limited Hangout, a powerful technique used by the Intelligence agencies.”
What Is A “Limited Hangout”
A bit of online Googling led Dr. SHIVA to an article written by David Brown at ClearanceJobs (Source: https://news.clearancejobs.com/2014/02/23/a-limited-hangout-allow-spies-to-tell-one-truth-to-hide-another/) which provides a wonderful definition and description of Limited Hangout. Brown states:
There is a term of art in politics and among intelligence professionals that is known as the “limited hangout.” Whenever one’s veil of secrecy is penetrated, spies or politicians can employ misdirection to distract the public. The technique involves disclosing a self-contained and sensational but relatively benign story to overshadow something more damaging. It’s a non-confession, with the agency or individual seeming to “lay all the cards on the table,” and assuage concerns that anyone is trying to hide anything. Upon learning the “truth” as presented, the public is mollified and moves on with no real scrutiny of note, missing the real story altogether.
It’s a kind of public relations pressure valve designed to relieve interest without damaging the larger system. The phrase was popularized during the Watergate scandal, when President Nixon and senior White House officials were recorded having used the term while discussing the merits of releasing manicured details about the burglary. They would acknowledge certain events and withhold others with the effect of clearing the president of any wrongdoing.
This concept of “Limited Hangout” is an incredible innovation. It provides government and those in power to manipulate the masses – the citizens – into thinking they are living in “democracy” and getting truths by their “investigative journalists,” when in fact they are being misdirected and as Brown says “mollified.”
The Key Steps Used by the Intercept and their Colleagues in Executing the Limited Hangout on Dr. Shiva’s 2020 Lawsuit Findings
Concealing, Plagiarism, Misattribution, and Prevarication & Manipulation by the Intercept to Hijack the REAL TRUTH of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure Discovered by Dr. SHIVA Two Years Ago in his 2020 Historic Federal Lawsuit .
In this present situation, Omidyar’s Intercept – which is nothing but a government actor, as we will reveal – is serving execute a Limited Hangout to conceal the bigger truth of THEIR Boss Pierre Omidyar’s involvement in the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure they speak about and have plagiarized from our 2020 lawsuit.
The “LIMITED HANGOUT” PROCESS
However, the two proxies at the Omidyar’s Intercept, have purposefully left out Omidyar’s involvement. This is “manicuring” the detail of the Censorship Infrastructure that was done to clear their boss Pierre Omidyar of having any wrongdoing in creating the infrastructure. Quite clever – insidious to be more accurate.
This process of executing the limited hangout required the following key steps:
- CONCEAL Dr. SHIVA’s Findings from his historic 2020 federal lawsuit;
- PLAGIARIZE Dr. SHIVA’s Findings from his historic 2020 federal lawsuit;
- MISATTRIBUTE Dr. SHIVA’s Findings from his historic 2020 federal lawsuit to others so as to bury the true origin;
- PREVARICATE & MANIPULATE Dr. SHIVA’s Findings from his historic 2020 federal lawsuit to hide critical elements to conceal.
- HIJACK Dr. Shiva’s Findings from his historic 2020 federal lawsuit to now “own” the content so as to release “half-truth”; and,
- AMPLIFY their “half-truth” using the same folks who CONCEALED Dr. SHIVA’s Findings from his historic 2020 federal lawsuit.
The flunkies at Omidyar’s Intercept executed this Limited Hangout to censor Dr. SHIVA’s work and to conceal the involvement of Pierre Omidyar in the creation of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure discovered by Dr. SHIVA two years ago in his 2020 historic Federal Lawsuit. They executed concealment, plagiarism, misattribution, prevarication & manipulation, hijacking and amplification of their “half-truth.”
Quite unfortunate – for them, that we figured this out.
Well these folks like the “investigative journalists” are supposed to be sleuths, doing detailed research, and are supposed to dig, and dig for the truth. If over 200 million people knew about Dr. Shiva’s findings, why did they not know? Did they not know how to use Google? Did they not see the articles on Dr. Shiva’s lawsuit going viral all over the Internet?
Omidyar’s Intercept Executed Their Limited Hangout The Day After Dr.SHIVA reached out to Elon Must to Communicate the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure Involving Pierre Omidyar He Had Discovered in His 2020 Historic Federal Lawsuit
On October 28, 2022, Elon Musk announces he completed sale of Twitter.
On October 30, 2022, Dr. SHIVA alerts Elon Musk to the existence of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure (Twitter Partner Support Portal) Involving Pierre Omidyar.
On October 31, 2022, Omidyar’s Intercept drops their “DHS Leaks” plagiarized dribble.
Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, MIT PhD, the Inventor of Email, Was the First to Expose to Over 200 Million People the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure He Discovered During His Historic 2020 Federal Lawsuit Ayyadurai v. Twitter, Et Al. – The Documentation of Which Has Been Accessible on This Website for Over Two Years
The Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure Discovered by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai in His 2020 Historic Lawsuit Over Two Years Ago
Diagram Low Res & High Res
Exhibit A – Censorship Infrastructure
Exhibit A – Hi-Res Censorship Infrastructure
The above systems diagram of the Government & Big-Tech Censorship Infrastructure – with detailed references for each link – was created and submitted into the court record in Dr. SHIVA’s historic federal lawsuit – by integrating information from thousands of pages of source material that Dr. SHIVA discovered in the course of his lawsuit. This diagram lays out in detail the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure that enables government to launder censorship by “fill[ing] in the gap” so it may censor, silence, and deplatform individuals that the government . It is this infrastructure that was used to silence Dr. SHIVA during his run for U.S. Senate in the Republican Primary in September of 2020.
As Dr. SHIVA’s lawsuit states with clarity – up front in the preamble – (which Fang and Lippenstile clearly plagiarized – see in sections below):
Starting in October 2017, government officials concluded that though the nature of U.S. elections was decentralized – spread across 10,000 jurisdictions and using different kinds of machines (and diverse methods: paper and electronic) – was the best defense to cyberhacking, they needed to eliminate such decentralization because it was a hindrance to their desire to establish and use a centralized infrastructure with non-governmental entities to “fill the gap” between domestic government agencies who had no power to curtail speech, and federal intelligence agencies who were forbidden from curtailing domestic speech, in order to censor speech by surveilling, blacklisting, and silencing U.S. citizens, domestically, and thus allow government officials to violate the First Amendment without fear of being sued.
As Dr. SHIVA’s lawsuit detailed, the desire of government to “fill in the gap” required folks like Pierre Omidyar to fund the NGO, Center for Internet Security that housed EISAC to serve as the vehicle to launder censorship from Government to Social Media companies such as Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc. All of this detailed in Dr. SHIVA’s lawsuit and source materials such as the Playbooks which were read into the record.
The Omidyar’s Intercept and its colleagues such as Tucker Carlson, Glenn Greenwald, organizations such as the A.C.L.U. claiming to fight for the First Amendment, and other high-profile Internet Grifters purposely CONCEALED Dr. SHIVA’s work.
The Intercept “DHS Leaks” is Neither New Nor a “Breaking Story” But an Insidious and Conscious Interception – Concealing, Plagiarizing, Misattributing, Prevaricating and Manipulating – of Dr. SHIVA’s Original Work from His Historic 2020 Federal Lawsuit In Order: 1) to Conceal the Guilt of Intercept Founder & Funder Pierre Omidyar, Who Funded the Creation of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure Discovered by Dr. SHIVA; and, 2) to Conceal the Full Extent of the Network of Organizations – Beyond Just the DHS – that Continue to Be Involved in Perpetuating this Censorship Infrastructure
The Intercept’s “DHS Leaks” story is an interception – concealing, plagiarizing, misattributing, manipulating and prevaricating – the findings from Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai’s (“Dr. SHIVA”) 2020 historic federal lawsuit Ayyadurai v. Twitter, Et Al. The intention of this effort by Omidyar’s Intercept was for this to serve as a “Limited Hangout” to conceal Pierre Omidyar’s – Intercept’s funder and founder’s – involvement in the funding and creation of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure discovered in by Dr. SHIVA in his historic federal lawsuit over two years ago.
The crooked Intercept flunkies Fang & Klippenstile posing as “Investigative Journalists,” however, have a big problem in executing their BIG LIE of the originality of their work given over 200 million people worldwide already knew of Dr. Shiva’s historic findings of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure since Dr. SHIVA published hundreds of videos and blog and delivered many lectures and symposiums sharing his findings, which have been available on this site for over two years.
In fact, Tucker Carlson, Glenn Greenwald, A.C.L.U, and Internet grifters, now reporting and amplifying Intercept’s deception and cover up, were fully aware of Dr. Shiva’s findings. While independent real journalists during 2020-2021 shared Dr. SHIVA’s original and historic discoveries, the mainstream media and not-so-obvious-establishment journalists purposefully concealed the findings to protect government and its actors.
The Intercept “DHS Leaks” is nothing but the latest effort of the Government and its proxies to bury Dr. SHIVA’s findings. Within moments of Dr. SHIVA reaching out to Elon Musk on social media (following Elon Musk’s acquisition of Twitter) to share with Elon Musk the Government & Big Tech Censorship infrastructure that Dr. SHIVA had discovered, that is still in place at Twitter and other social media companies, the Intercept then dropped their not-so “breaking” story.
The question is:
Does Elon Musk Know that Pierre Omidyar Funded the Creation of the Government and Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure Discovered by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai Over 2 Years Ago in His Historic 202 Federal Lawsuit That is Still in Place at Twitter and Every Social Media Company?
Intercept’s “Investigative Journalists” – proxies for Pierre Omidyar – in alliance with mainstream media colleagues purposefully & consciously concealed, plagiarized, misattributed, manipulated & prevaricated the original work and discoveries of Dr. SHIVA’s findings in order to hijack Dr. SHIVA’s work to distract & Dissuade people from the real depth of the Censorship and Deception uncovered by Dr. SHIVA OVER TWO YEARS AGO
Over 200 Million People Knew About the Dr. SHIVA’s Findings of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure Discovered by Dr. Shiva Over 2 Years Ago in His Historic 2020 Federal Lawsuit
The Government and mainstream media have been working hard – and Failing Miserably for the Past Two Years – to conceal Dr. Shiva’s discovery of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure from His Historic 2020 Federal Lawsuit.
Now, these same folks – who concealed Dr. SHIVA’s lawsuit – through their mainstream media channels, believe they can hijack Dr. SHIVA’s work so as to manipulate the public to make themselves the source of Dr. SHIVA’s findings, release limited information, mollify people with the illusion that they now have gotten the whole story, and move on.
However, they have a BIG PROBLEM in executing their BIG LIE that they were the ones who broke this story, given over 200 million people already heard about this story through the hundreds of videos, blogs, lectures and symposia, delivered by Dr. SHIVA over the past two years, and through the nearly 360,000+ people in over 95 countries who are part of the Truth Freedom Health® Movement that is mobilizing citizens across the world to share the real truth and expose the Not-So-Obvious-Establishment like Omidyar’s Intercept.
Here is a small sample of those videos, blogs, etc. not including all the views across social media, and coverage by independent and real investigative journalists:
To reiterate, the Intercept’s “DHS Leaks” story is an interception – a plagiarizing, misattribution, prevarication, and manipulation – of the findings from Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai’s (“Dr. SHIVA”) 2020 historic federal lawsuit Ayyadurai v. Twitter, Et Al to serve as a “Limited Hangout” to conceal Pierre Omidyar’s – Intercept’s funder and founder’s – involvement in the funding and creation of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure discovered in Dr. SHIVA in his lawsuit over two years ago, and now a limited hangout version of it being reported by the Intercept.
The crooked Intercept flunkies Fang & Klippenstile posing as “Investigative Journalists,” however, have a big problem in executing their big lie of the originality of their work given over 200 million people worldwide already knew of Dr. Shiva’s historic findings of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure since Dr. SHIVA published hundreds of videos and blog and delivered many lectures and symposiums sharing his findings, as shown above
Tucker Carlson, Glenn Greenwald, A.C.L.U, and Internet grifters, have a big problem. They are now reporting and amplifying the Intercept’s deception and cover up. They were fully aware of Dr. SHIVA’s findings. They cannot now deny that there were personally informed and chose to be a part of the cover up.
Credit should be given to the real independent journalists during 2020-2021 shared the Dr. Shiva’s discoveries, the mainstream media and not-so-obvious-establishment journalists purposefully concealed the findings to protect government and its actors.
Real Journalists Were Deplatformed and Called “Conspiracy Theorists” While the Intercept and the Colleagues Proliferate “Half Truths” to Conceal Pierre Omidyar’s Involvement in the Creation & Funding of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure Discovered by Dr. SHIVA
Since 2020, while Dr. SHIVA and other real independent investigative journalists like Gateway Pundit and real activists in the Truth Freedom Health® movement were deplatformed and called “Conspiracy Theorists,” Omidyar’s Intercept, Tucker Carlson, Glenn Greenwald were presented as “Investigative Journalists” and enjoyed access to all social media platforms, while concealing the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure discovered by Dr. SHIVA.
The Intercept Intentionally Buried Dr. Shiva’s Work to Conceal Pierre Omdiyar’s Involvement in the Creation of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure Discovered By Dr. SHIVA Over 2 Years Ago in His Historic 2020 Federal Lawsuit
Did The Intercept & their Colleagues Intentionally Conceal Dr. Shiva’s Findings from Dr. SHIVA’s 2020 Historic Federal Lawsuit when Over 200 Million Knew About It? Was this Just Incompetence?
Anyone reading this may want play “Devil’s Advocate” so as to excuse the Intercept and its colleagues under the framework that “They didn’t know.”
This is hard to resolve given these folks are supposed to be “investigative journalist.” Thousands attended Dr. SHIVA’s lawsuits on Zoom; and, over 200 million people viewed his videos, and blogs, as well as the other reporting by independent journalists.
Given Dr. SHIVA’s discovery of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure is perhaps one of the most important discoveries of our time, the truth is the chance of the Intercept not knowing is near 0%.
Moreover, Dr. Shiva actually notified Tucker Carlson, and Glenn Greenwald – the individuals who concealed Dr. SHIVA’s work and amplified the Intercept’s half-truths.
The conclusion: the Intercept did conceal it.
PIERRE OMIDYAR Is An Asset of Government Intelligence Who Also Created the Intercept to Conceal His Involvement in His Imperialist and Censorship Activities
Any true Investigative Journalist reading the diagram and documents that have been on our site for over TWO YEARS can see that it was Pierre Omidyar who funded and created the infrastructure to launder censorship for government to Big Tech. How convenient that Omidyar can also own the Intercept – branded as some incredible rag committed to “aggressive and adversarial journalism” – and use it to do damage control i.e., Limited Hangout so his cover is not broken.
A review of the facts from our lawsuit will reveal that Pierre Omidyar is an Intelligence Asset. He was fully involved in creating the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure. To conceal this fact is the aim of the DHS Leaks – to serve as a “Limited Hangout.”
Some basic research will also reveal the extent of Omidyar’s influence and network.
For example, Alexander Rubinstein and Max Blumenthal / MintPress News report in their February 20, 2019 article, “ “How tech oligarch Pierre Omidyar funds regime-change networks and partners with CIA cutouts,” we find:
- Pierre Omidyar – billionaire eBay founder; bankrolls massive network of regime-change organizations, which work closely with CIA cutouts like USAID and the NED
- Partnered closely with many U.S.-funded outfits that fulfill the role the CIA used to play during the Cold War, supporting opposition media and civil society in countries targeted for regime change
- Client of Frontier Design Group – U.S. government national security consulting firm; Omidyar Group was a client; Arlington, Virginia-based company focused on design solutions for national security problems; furnished reports for USAID’s Global Development Lab in February 2018; other clients include Council on Foreign Relations and U.S. Army Special Forces
- Karen Grattan — a senior advisor at Frontier Design Group; founder and CEO of Engaging Inquiry, a Fairfax, Virginia-based firm that has enjoyed the Omidyar Group as a client since 2015. Also on its client roster are Omidyar’s Democracy Fund and Humanity United, as well as USAID and the Department of Defense.
- Omidyar himself is named in the documents; the billionaire had apparently directed finances from his Omidyar Network Fund LLC into an “Offgrid Electric Ltd” in Seychelles – an island that the ICIJ itself called “a haven for dirty money.”
- When ICIJ began disseminating its files to the media, activities like those of its major funders were overlooked. HERE IS YOUR LIMITED HANGOUT
- Omidyar Network contributed one million dollars to help establish an International Fact-Checking Network through Poynter in 2017, with objective “to increase [Poynter’s] work as the premier advocate, convener and trainer of fact-checkers worldwide.”
- In announcing Omidyar’s investment in the digital media site, Rappler touted its one-of-a-kind and arguably extremely creepy business model.
- Using a patented user engagement model and a community mapping data analytics tool, Rappler tracks how stories and emotions move through its community. It starts with a mood meter on every story, an effort to capture non-rational reactions.
- Developed with psychologists and sociologists, the mood meter is based on research that shows up to 80% of how people make decisions in their lives is not about what they think but how they feel.
- This kind of multi-level approach — combining a journalism startup on the front-end with a behavior profiling risk management system on the back-end — is very much inline with Omidyar’s vision for how to use technology to manage society — and make money in the process.
- Central to most of his investments is the use of user profiling and behavioral tracking to manage and run all areas of modern life: journalism, transportation, banking and finance, and government administration. To him it’s not just about running a single service, but integrating things together to give technocrats, business executives and government officials a God’s-eye view of the world — to manage and control society more efficiently.”
- Omidyar’s wish to spark “bigger” social movements is not confined to the Philippines, nor to the world of media either. His Omidyar Network coordinates openly with U.S. State Department and intelligence cut-outs, acting as a private fund arm, much like the Ford Foundation did during the Cold War. Across the globe, he is creating new opportunities for himself by assisting the U.S. drive for regime change under cover of “democracy promotion.”
- At the 2011 Clinton Global Initiative event, Omidyar’s Humanity United announced a partnership with Richard Branson’s Virgin Unite called “Enterprise Zimbabwe.” The initiative aimed to “catalyse investments from philanthropic and commercial donors to fund small and medium-size businesses and social development initiatives.” Today, the website for the initiative is inaccessible and Virgin has also scrubbed its page on it.
- Over the years, Omidyar has invested alongside the NED as well as the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in strategic locations around the globe. In fact, the NED’s media arm, the Center for International Media Assistance (CIMA), lists the Omidyar Network as a partner organization that is “tackl[ing] the root causes of the global trust deficit” in mainstream media.
- In 2012, the State Department’s USAID pumped money into a network of Ukrainian NGOs called Center UA, contributing over half of its budget. Most of the remaining funding these NGOs received was from Omidyar, who delivered nearly $200,000 in 2012.
- Just a year earlier, Omidyar invested $335,000 into Center UA, claiming the donation was merely designed “to amplify the voices of Ukrainian citizens.” The group is affiliated with Oleh Rybachuk, one of the main architects of Ukraine’s so-called Orange Revolution, which swung the government in support of the West in 2004. In 2014, this group “played a big role in getting the [Maidan] protest up and running,” according to the Financial Times. Just a year earlier, Omidyar’s investments in the outfit surpassed a million dollars in total.
- In the months leading up to Euromaidan, Omidyar partnered with the U.S. Embassy in Kiev to found Hromadske, a Ukrainian broadcast news channel that carried the message of regime change day after day. Recently, Hromadske hosted a radio program that formed part of the Omidyar-funded International Fact-Checking Network.
- Omidyar appears to have links of his own to the proxy war on Syria: a director of Omidyar Network, Amy Regas – in charge of the group’s decidedly neoliberal “property rights” campaign – is the former director of a notoriously opaque private aid and development firm called Chemonics.
- What’s more, Omidyar has contributed heavily to an organization called News Deeply. Founded by a former McKinsey consultant named Lara Setrakian, the $2.5 million media operation is the publishing parent of Syria Deeply, an outlet that features commentary and analysis from an almost uniformly pro-opposition perspective, including by the directors of the USAID-funded Syrian American Medical Society.
The A.C.L.U. Intentionally CONCEALED Dr. SHIVA’s Discovery of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure Revealed in Dr. SHIVA’s 2020 Historic Federal Lawsuit. The A.C.L.U., however, TWO YEARS LATER in 2022 DID Share and Amplify the Intercept’s Plagiarized Dribble of Dr. SHIVA’s Work
Pierre Omidyar Has Contributed Millions to the ACLU!
At the time, given Dr. SHIVA running for office as a Republican, he was shocked why the A.C.L.U. would not do anything, not even one re-sharing of his findings that exposed a total violation of the First Amendment. Dr. SHIVA’s counsel – member of the A.C.L.U. – told him, “they know about your lawsuit, but the A.C.L.U. has become highly politicized, and they will never cover it.”
Later, this same person sent Dr. SHIVA this article in the NY Times that states that if you are not a “progressive,” then the A.C.L.U. would look the other way.
However, the A.C.L.U. jumped to share the Intercept’s “DHS Leaks” dribble plagiarzied from Dr. SHIVA. Pierre Omidyar, the Intercept’s funder and funder, has donated millions to the A.C.L.U. The “DHS Leaks” was a cover up – a Limited Hangout – to conceal Omidyar’s involvement in the funding and creation of the Government and Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure discovered by Dr. SHIVA during his historic 2020 Federal Lawsuit.
Tucker Carlson Intentionally CONCEALED Dr. SHIVA’s Discovery of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure Revealed in Dr. SHIVA’s 2020 Historic Federal Lawsuit. Tucker Carlson, however, TWO YEARS LATER in 2022 DID Share and Amplify the Intercept’s Plagiarized Dribble of Dr. SHIVA’s Work
Here are email communications from Dr. SHIVA to Tucker Carlson clearly sharing the findings form 2020-2021. Tucker Carlson was FULLY AWARE of Dr. SHIVA’s findings and purposefully CONCEALED THEM.
Tucker Carlson in 10/20/2022
Here is an email sent to Tucker right after October 30. 2022 and Tucker Did Nothing.
Here is another email of a press release, Tucker did nothing:
TWO YEARS LATER, Tucker Carlson supported the dissemination of the “DHS Leaks” – the Intercept’s cover up – “Limited Hangout” – by now acting like Mikey the DUNCE by stating, “This seems like a really important story, which for some reason is being ignored.”
Tucker Carlson is lying in your face and to his entire audience when he states in his interview with the flunky Fang: “This seems like a really important story, which for some reason being ignored.”
Yes, Tucker Carlson, YOU “ignored” – CONCEALED – the story.
Glenn Greenwald Intentionally CONCEALED Dr. SHIVA’s Discovery of the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure Revealed in Dr. SHIVA’s 2020 Historic Federal Lawsuit. Glenn Greenwald, however, TWO YEARS LATER in 2022 DID Share and Amplify the Intercept’s Plagiarized Dribble of Dr. SHIVA’s Work
Glenn Greenwald CANNOT DENY That He was Personally Informed TWO YEARS AGO.
Here are email communications from Dr. SHIVA to Glenn Greenwald clearly sharing the findings form 2020-2021. Glenn Greenwald was FULLY AWARE of Dr. SHIVA’s findings and purposefully CONCEALED THEM.
TWO YEARS LATER, Glenn Greenwald supported the dissemination of the “DHS Leaks” – the Intercept’s cover up – “Limited Hangout” – but purposefully CONCEALED for over TWO YEARS the “crucial evidence” Dr. SHIVA had about Big Tech Censorship in a FEDERAL LAWSUIT for WELL OVER TWO YEARS
The Plagiarism by Omidyar’s Intercept
The core of Dr. SHIVA’s Historic 2020 Federal Lawsuit, as stated upfront in the introduction is:
The plagiarist Fang tweets out without any attribution to Dr. SHIVA’s work, TWO YEARS LATER:
That “clearinghouse” – EISAC – is clearly defined front and center in our diagram and mentioned multiple times in the lawsuit. Moreover, the use of the third-party nonprofits to “fill in the gap” is the central thesis in our lawsuit, and Omidyar and DHS-funded Center for Internet Security (CIS) are right there as the clearinghouse for communications between government and social media companies.
How did this so-called flunky Fang, a supposed “Investigative Reporter,” neither have the ability to use Google nor the ethics to attribute my work as the source? Is he that incompetent? Or did he not want to implicate his boss at the Intercept, Pierre Omidyar, as the one who funded that clearinghouse architecture?
Does this “investigative reporter” Fang not know how to use Google to find this:
Source: Influence Watch – https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/center-for-internet-security/
It clearly reports that since 2019, Omidyar has been funding, via his Democracy Fund, the Center for Internet Security (CIS) which IS that clearinghousewhich houses EISAC!
Again, are Fang and Klippenstein simply idiots? I doubt it. This was purposely doneto conceal the involvement of Pierre Omidyar, the funder and founder of the Intercept, who also was clearly working with the DHS, as they are the ones who funded millions for CIS.
It does not require an “investigative journalist” to see by a simple side-by-side comparison to our lawsuit, including the Government & Big Tech Censorship Infrastructure Network Diagram, the obvious plagiarism.
This is the central concept – highlighted in yellow – that our lawsuit leads with and ends with, that the Intercept plagiarized:............