Flashback - Historian Ed Mazza: "2020 Presidential Election process followed the Classic Historical Tactics of a 'Coup' or 'Hostile Takeover'"
Historian Dr. Edmund Mazza, former Full Professor at Azusa Pacific University, is the author of the book "The Scholastics and the Jews." [https://www.edmundmazza.com/author/edmundmazza/]
The historian Mazza in the YouTube show "The Meaning of Catholic" stated the 2020 presidential election process followed the classic historical tactics of a "coup" or "hostile takeover" of a country by leftists who subvert the the constitutional democratic process by massive media disinformation and full scale fraud in the voting process.
The historian in the show said ""There is no next time. There won't be a free election, again... [if we] fail to pray, if we fail to protest and if necessary we fail to go into the streets and try to save the republic, if we fail to do that we will take that failure to our grave":
This is not just another election. Where our guy lost and we say well we'll get them next time. There is no next time. There won't be a free election, again."
"They can camouflage and sabotage worst than this one. There is no tomorrow!"
"And if we as Catholic American citizens fail to pray, if we fail to protest and if necessary we fail to go into the streets and try to save the republic, if we fail to do that we will take that failure to our grave!" ("Against Hostile Takeover with Dr. Edmund Mazza" on YouTube, 37:56-38:31: https://youtu.be/m5s3XpQsnS8)
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html