Courage is an apostolate of the Roman Catholic Church whose purpose is to minister to those with same-sex attractions and their loved ones. Courage, founded by Fr. John Harvey, is the only such organization in the Catholic Church approved by the Vatican.
Counselors for Homosexuality and Gender-Identity Disorder (G.I.D.)**
Contact NARTH to find a professional counselor trained in reparative therapy. National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH) http://www.narth.com/
Homosexuality and Hope: Statement of the Catholic Medical Association (11/2000)
Causes, Treatment, Prevention of Homosexuality by Joseph Nicolosi at Focus on the Family Youth Conference
National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH)
Encourage is a ministry within Courage dedicated to the spiritual needs of parents, siblings, children, and other relatives and friends of persons who have same-sex attractions.
New! People Can Change *
Positive alternatives for those having unwanted homosexual desires.
New! The Origins and Healing of Homosexual Attractions
Treating Sexual and Pornographic Addictions by Mark B. Kastelman
Treatment and Healing of Sexual and Pornographic Addict - by Dr. Victor Cline
My Path to Lesbianism and Christ's Healing
Faith & Family Radio Show (CD)
The Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality
Steve Wood with Dr. Nicolosi.
A Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality
Authors - Joseph and Linda Nicolosi
*Links marked with an asterisk are to web sites requiring discernment, but nevertheless offer substantial help to individuals and families.
** PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENT, WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be an Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html