Has the COVID caused a hysterical panic that seems like a worldwide demonic-like obsession?
Whether you think the virus is worst than the Black Plague or hype or both there is no doubt that it has caused worldwide panic.
If you are in panic, what can you do so you don't allow it to play with your thoughts as if you were demonically obsessed.
The first thing is to slow down, no matter what you think about the virus, and if you had a holy Catholic father and mother remember their advise when you were a child. If you didn't have these holy parents then imagine a holy person giving you this advise:
- Don't fall out of the state of grace by committing a mortal sin.
- If you fall out of the state of grace by a mortal sin immediately go to confession.
- Pray the rosary everyday.
- If everyone around you is acting hysterical slow everything down and get away from them then put yourself in the presence of God.
- Talk and pray with good spiritual friends about what you can do to return to God's peace despite the panic surrounding you.
After you do this give some consideration that:
It appears that the COVID panic could possibly be a worldwide demonic obsession since the demons objective for obsession is always to get person's thoughts away from God and the salvation of their eternal soul.
The COVID has given government officials and Church bishops under the influence of Francis the excuse to limit the Mass and the sacraments thereby denying millions of Catholics of their right according to Divine Law of the means to eternal salvation.
Sadly, Francis and the Francis bishops appear to be mimicking the demons objective in producing obsession by limiting the Mass and sacraments thus getting most Catholics minds off God and their eternal salvation or damnation.
As Bishop Athanasius Schneider implied in his interview with the Remnant newspaper on March 27, 2020:
"Christ did not give bishops [including Francis] the power to forbid visiting the sick and dying."
Remember the Church needs us not only to continue to call for an imperfect council to deal with Francis, but it also needs our prayers.
of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt
the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church
in such a situation:
"[T]he Pope... WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See."
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said "the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church."
- "If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
- "Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?": http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
- LifeSiteNews, "Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial
weight behind communion for adulterers," December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows "sexually active adulterous couples facing 'complex circumstances' to 'access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'"
- On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
"The AAS statement... establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense."
- On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
"Francis' heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents."
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
- Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: "212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted...Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden" [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
- Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times "Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003": http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html